Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Disclaimer

I want to add following as a postscript to my last two posts-

  1. I am not a US basher; rather I strongly feel that answer to most of the problems faced by mankind lies in a cocktail of capitalism and democracy; of which US is the giant lab....It's an altogether different matter that the question of the type of democracy and capitalism is still open and needs comprehensive answers.......
  2. Last but not the least, these two thoughts took shape during my conversation with Rakesh, my best friend.....

2 comments:

Jhangora said...

I really like ur profile Alok Bhai. U cud remove the word successful and it cud be mine ;) ... Regarding best form of governance. I don't think there is any one which is perfect. What we need to solve first are the basic issues of malnutrition, housing, education and then perhaps people wud be strong and able enough to choose capable leaders. I don't really follow any political party but wud like Rahul Gandhi to become the PM. Just coz he is young.

Which Rakesh are we talking about? Rakesh Bhatt? In New Zealand. Keep writing anyway, things require a lot of resources and will power to be changed. You may also want to check out the forums on uttaranchal.ws ... uttaranchal.yuku.com ...

Bhatt, Alok said...

Thanks for visiting my profile....in fact Jhangora instantly connected me to your blog.....Rakesh is my friend from Ludhiana.....

Thanks again...

Post a Comment